mods not visible

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ageansnowfly
x4

mods not visible

Post by Ageansnowfly » Wed, 8. May 24, 15:13

mods not visible even in extensions folder x4 game folder version 7.0 beta 4

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: mods not visible

Post by CBJ » Wed, 8. May 24, 15:49

You are really making it difficult for anyone to help you by providing so little information. If the mods aren't in the folder then they're not installed. Bear in mind, though, that very few mods have been updated for 7.00 yet as it's still in the beta phase, and that we ask people to test it without mods installed anyway.

Ageansnowfly
x4

Post by Ageansnowfly » Wed, 8. May 24, 19:41

CBJ wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 15:49
You are really making it difficult for anyone to help you by providing so little information. If the mods aren't in the folder then they're not installed. Bear in mind, though, that very few mods have been updated for 7.00 yet as it's still in the beta phase, and that we ask people to test it without mods installed anyway.
sorry didnt mean it to offend you. just new to the game. mod problem solved with v6.2
but i must say x4 is a mojor upgrade to x3 albion prelude enjoying it very much.
I have some questions to the game but i will opem a new topic to it. thanks for your response

Ergoswot

Post by Ergoswot » Thu, 9. May 24, 07:22

Ageansnowfly wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 19:41
CBJ wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 15:49
sorry didnt mean it to offend you. just new to the game. mod problem solved with v6.2
but i must say x4 is a mojor upgrade to x3 albion prelude enjoying it very much.
I have some questions to the game but i will opem a new topic to it. thanks for your response
Being new to the game doesn't mean you cannot make topics that have useful detail in them. Please be considerate to the community you are asking for help form and give a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing including the version of the game you are using and any relevant mods that are active.

Return to “X4: Foundations”