7.00 BETA No Logbook for Miner and Trader

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Anomie
x4

7.00 BETA No Logbook for Miner and Trader

Post by Anomie » Mon, 15. Apr 24, 15:38

My miners and traders don't get any logbook entries, all I can see in them is the police.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/trloe8d8 ... vxt2k&dl=0 - screenshot

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/i2js00km ... zn0ng&dl=0 - savegame

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 7.00 BETA No Logbook for Miner and Trader

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 16. Apr 24, 17:20

Do you mean transaction logs? The ship transaction log is located in the Information menu. Each ship and station has one. In addition you have your player transaction log in the player information menu.

MFG

Ketraar

Anomie
x4

Post by Anomie » Tue, 7. May 24, 13:01

Ketraar wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 24, 17:20
Do you mean transaction logs? The ship transaction log is located in the Information menu. Each ship and station has one. In addition you have your player transaction log in the player information menu.

MFG

Ketraar
sry for the late reply. yes, that probably means the ship transaction log. I'm not sure, I'll have to check first but i think the problem is still there. My ships show nothing except police checks. So far I've only seen this problem in modded versions where I used mods like "Mules, Supply and Warehouses Extended" and gave the fleet mimic behavior. All ships that had mimic behavior reported nothing, apart from police checks.

Anomie
x4

Post by Anomie » Tue, 7. May 24, 13:15

Ketraar wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 24, 17:20

MFG

Ketraar
In the screenshot you can see that, I have selected a trader fleet(Fleet 9), the fleet leader(Heron E / XTT-563) only has police entries in his log.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 7. May 24, 15:55

Yes I saw and I'm not sure what you expect there to show in that log. If you could be more detailed what you think it should do and what it doesn't.

MFG

Ketraar

Anomie
x4

Post by Anomie » Tue, 7. May 24, 18:25

Ketraar wrote:
Tue, 7. May 24, 15:55
Yes I saw and I'm not sure what you expect there to show in that log. If you could be more detailed what you think it should do and what it doesn't.

MFG

Ketraar
thought I could see the completed trades there, e.g. if miners Selling silicon at stations, you can see in the logbook when that was and how much but that was probably from a mod, I guess.
If that was never in the game, the ship's log is somehow pointless

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 7. May 24, 18:35

As I have mentioned, for that you go to the Ship, Station or your own Transaction Log. You can find it the ship information menu.
ShipInformation.png

Similar location for the Station Transaction log, while your personal Transaction Log can be found in the Player Information menu, the button on the bottom left, just above the Logbook button.

PlayerInformation.png
Hope this clarifies things.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”