X-Universe Plot Summary

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wargod.
x3tc

X-Universe Plot Summary

Post by Wargod. » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 02:58

I kind of stopped playing the storyline missions after XBTF, and now I'm curious as to what exactly is going on. Does anyone have a storyline/plot summary up to this point? I've tried Googling to no avail.

s9ilent
x4

Post by s9ilent » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 03:08

If you go to the egosoft download page, for the X:Superbox, they have an encyclopaedia which has a lot of lore in it.

Alternatively, There is a timeline floating around somewhere, I think it is on the X-universe site, although I'm unsure of the source of that time line (I suspect it may also cover the extended mod?)

http://www.thexuniverse.com/showwiki/Timeline+XTC

Wargod.
x3tc

Post by Wargod. » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 07:02

s9ilent wrote:If you go to the egosoft download page, for the X:Superbox, they have an encyclopaedia which has a lot of lore in it.

Alternatively, There is a timeline floating around somewhere, I think it is on the X-universe site, although I'm unsure of the source of that time line (I suspect it may also cover the extended mod?)

http://www.thexuniverse.com/showwiki/Timeline+XTC
I'm not seeing it, you wouldn't happen to have a link to it, would you? Thanks.

s9ilent
x4

Post by s9ilent » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 07:06

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 09:40

"The Torus Aeternal, Earth's last line of defence, was destroyed on 5th February, 2948"
"Nobody knew why, on 17th December, 2947, all the jumpgates across the Community of Planets failed as one."

Was this retconned to happen in different order?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”