Helping with the War Effort

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

James*

Helping with the War Effort

Post by James* » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:34

Whats the quickest way of been sent to war to Iraq, Light Infantry... ect, I am just doing some finding out. Any help would be great help.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:36

You could shoot all the peace protesters :wink: such a pain in the neck eh james :wink:

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:37

It will be all over before you've enlisted.

:p
No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

James*

Post by James* » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:40

You never know, 250,000 US & Uk troops, over 300,000 Iraqi troops and I know, they will be poorly trained but most of them have nothing to loose.

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:44

Except their life. When the chips are down, there's not that many hero's.

No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:55

Faze wrote:Except their life. When the chips are down, there's not that many hero's.

What's a *hero* 8)

VowelX3

Post by VowelX3 » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:11

I think your fastest way would be civi airlines to turkey then train/buss to the border... after that you might be able to get in, might have to sneak in though..

Though if you realy want to get yourself killed there are much easyer ways.

Hope the war is declaired ilegal and the troops are forced to pull out... Damn stupid the way it is right now. "they are not allowed weapons of mass destrution, only we are"

Hell it only needs a few ppl with popular support and this could turn into civil unrest at home, and dare I say civil war.
I would like to point out that I somtimes go off at tangets to prove a point and thus try and keep up, also I often use humor to difuse situations so please unerstand any or all of my comments may or may not be jokes. Thankyou for your time.

James*

Post by James* » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:14

WE Are because we dont us them on inocent people. How about you look up wot Suddam has done in the past on his own people neibouring counties and others with his own weapson.

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:16

Fourtunetly, both sides are using bullets with a full metal jacket. After all, we wouldn't the people they shoot to get blood poisoning from the lead bullets would we?

The only casualties will be the UK and Austrailian soldiers like last time. All killed by US friendly fire again.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Steel
x4

Post by Steel » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:16

Read enough.

Steel

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”