War Protest.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sakisaralikis

War Protest.

Post by sakisaralikis » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:47

Boycott all US products from the day the bombing begins and for as long as you can or want. Inform the via email or other forum topics as many people as possible. There's a nice way to protest.
!sakisaralikis!

P88
x2

Post by P88 » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:50

they wont listen, they never have and never will.

James*

Post by James* » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:50

Shut up

James*

Post by James* » Wed, 19. Mar 03, 23:57

lol, hand slipped, looks a bit stupid leaving it as Shut up" so....
Did u see all the school kids today just getting a day off school to march around, I bet half of them dont even understands wots happening.
How about you put down ur banners and show ur surrport.

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:04

They aren't the only ones who fail to understand what is happening it would seem.
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

VowelX3

Post by VowelX3 » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:05

The war is ilegal, I will never support it.

anyway Bush is a prat, he wants a new shiny to draw attention away from how he's failing on his promisses.
I would like to point out that I somtimes go off at tangets to prove a point and thus try and keep up, also I often use humor to difuse situations so please unerstand any or all of my comments may or may not be jokes. Thankyou for your time.

James*

Post by James* » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:08

So you will leave Suddam to get more powerfull for another 10 years until he unleashes his weapons, Like to see what you say then, when millions die all because we wouldnt have done anything.

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:14

James* wrote:So you will leave Suddam to get more powerfull for another 10 years until he unleashes his weapons, Like to see what you say then, when millions die all because we wouldnt have done anything.
Shame they didn't do the job the first time around, instead of just going home and telling the US people that the US won the war.

If Suddam has "Weapons of mass destruction" then no one is safe, and we are as good as dead. If he doesn't, and we live, then we were wrong to go into Iraq.

Surely George W Bush is the wrong person to be leading this crusade? Isn't there still some contovosy over whether he is even president or not? 'Hanging chads' or whatever. He had better watch out in case the other guy starts his own war against Bush and invades. Or something.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:14

Weapons are the *biggest indistry in the world* if the price is right and peeps are willing to sell them to any old monster then maybe it's time we didn't do it any more 8) havn't you seen the invoices ?

VowelX3

Post by VowelX3 » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:16

He shoots his load, we shoot our load. Everyone falls down.

I don't give a damn if every sides got weapons able to wipe the earth clean, better than the way it is right now with a few select having weapons able to anihlate the rest of the world.

Go kill yourslef human, I don't care for your dual standard eithcs.
I would like to point out that I somtimes go off at tangets to prove a point and thus try and keep up, also I often use humor to difuse situations so please unerstand any or all of my comments may or may not be jokes. Thankyou for your time.

Steel
x4

Post by Steel » Thu, 20. Mar 03, 00:17

*sigh*

Steel

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”